Visitors to Port-Salut are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfront and monuments. In Port-Salut, there are 12 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Port-Salut
The city's natural beauty is on display at Dauphinee Beach, Pointe Sable Beach, and Scipion Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Place d'armes and Les Cayes Cathedral.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Port-Salut. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Auberge du Rayon Vert is located in central Port-Salut. This 3-star hotel in Port-Salut features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Dan's Creek Hotel is located in the heart of Port-Salut. This 3-star hotel in Port-Salut features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Hotel du Village is 0.8 mi from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Port-Salut can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Port-Salut
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 70°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 73°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- Port-Salut gets about 43.19 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and June are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 68°F