Visiting Port Lincoln
Visitors to Port Lincoln are sure to enjoy the waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and seafood restaurants.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in Port Lincoln
- The closest major airport is in Port Lincoln, SA (PLO) 14.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Port Lincoln
Attractions like Glen Forest Tourist Park & Vineyard and Glen Forest Tourist Park are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and such places to visit as Porter Bay and North Shields Beach. Top activities include exploring the waterfront and shark watching, while Boston Bay Wines is one place to visit.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Port Lincoln. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Tanonga Luxury Eco Lodges - Amenities at this 4-star lodge include free parking and an in-room washer/dryer.
- The Port Lincoln Hotel - Our customers like the bar and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- The Marina Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Port Lincoln
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Port Lincoln gets about 21.34 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas June and July are often coldest, averaging 46°F