Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 2 Nov. 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Port Hedland
Visitors to Port Hedland are sure to enjoy the waterfront and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, local tours, and bars.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Port Hedland
- The closest major airport is in Port Hedland, WA (PHE) 4.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Port Hedland
Cultural venues in the city include Don Rhodes Mining Museum Park, Don Rhodes Mining Museum, and Dalgety House Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and such places to visit as Pretty Pool and Port Hedland Community Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Colin Matheson Oval and Town Observation Tower.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Port Hedland. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Esplanade Hotel Port Hedland - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Discovery Parks – Port Hedland - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this cabin. With a stay at this 4-star cabin, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Hospitality Inn Port Hedland - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Port Hedland
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 100°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 98°F during the day and 54°F at night
- About 0.55 inches of rain falls on Port Hedland each year
- March and April are usually the hottest months averaging 98°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 54°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Port Hedland?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Port Hedland, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Port Hedland?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Port Hedland?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday to Port Hedland?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Port Hedland?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Port Hedland?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Port Hedland?
What is the best spa hotel in Port Hedland?
How is it to stay in Port Hedland?
What should I see while I'm in Port Hedland?
What's the seasonal weather in Port Hedland?
Recent Reviews in Port Hedland
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Port Hedland airport?
- Where to stay near top Port Hedland attractions?
- More accommodation types in Port Hedland
- What kind of hotels are in Port Hedland?
- Which hotel chains are in Port Hedland?
- What are the most popular hotels in Port Hedland?
- Are there hotels near Port Hedland?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends