Those traveling to Popondetta are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. The closest major airport is in Popondetta (PNP-Girua) 8.8 from the city center.
Dressing for Popondetta
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 72°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 90°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Average annual rainfall for Popondetta is 46.73 inches
- Usually November and December are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 71°F