- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia Center City
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Business Lounge Access
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Executive Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking, Business Lounge Access
Executive Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking, Business Lounge Access
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible, Bathtub
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking, Allergy Friendly
Studio, 1 King Bed, Kitchenette
Suite, 1 King Bed
Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Kitchenette
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking, Allergy Friendly
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Philadelphia, DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia Center City is in the city centre and near a metro station. Philadelphia Museum of Art and Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Philadelphia Zoo and Adventure Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Citizens Bank Park or Wells Fargo Center. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Walnut Locust Station is just steps away and Lombard South Station is 6 minutes by foot.
- City Hall, Philadelphia - 9 min walk
- Rittenhouse Square - 10 min walk
- Reading Terminal Market - 12 min walk
- Pennsylvania Convention Center - 13 min walk
- Mutter Museum - 18 min walk
- Walnut Locust Station - 1 min walk
- Philadelphia 30th St Station - 10 min drive
- Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Balcony — 1 min walk
- Standing O Bar/Bistro — 1 min walk
- Estia - 1 min walk
- McGillin's Olde Ale House - 1 min walk
- XIX - 2 min walk
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia Center City
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 22.00 for adults and USD 12.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 44 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- DoubleTree Hilton Philadelphia Center City Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Doubletree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City Hotel Philadelphia
- Double Tree Hotel In Philadelphia
- Doubletree Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Doubletree
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Well located, clean, pleasant staff. It was a brief stay for us. We did not use amenities.