Visiting Pak Tho
Travelers to Pak Tho will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Tourists can also venture out around the area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pak Tho
Places to visit in the larger region include Wat Lin Chang, Chompol Cave, and Siam Cultural Park. In the area, you'll also find Nongyapong Hot Springs and Tham Khao Bin Cave.
As you plan your vacation to Pak Tho, you may not find the ideal place to stay in the city center, but below are lodging options around the area.
- Baan Suanaomsuk is located 15.6 mi from the heart of Pak Tho. This 2.5-star guesthouse in Pak Tho features free WiFi and free parking.
- House of Passion Amphawa is 21 mi from central Pak Tho. This 3.5-star hotel in Amphawa features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean rooms and location.
- Thongchai Resort is 22.1 mi from the center of Pak Tho. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Amphawa can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Pak Tho
If you want to journey outside of the area, ride aboard a train from Pak Tho Station, Ban Pa Kai Station, or Huai Rong Station. Pak Tho might not have as many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Pak Tho
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 94°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 68°F
- From April to June, the average is 95°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 68°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Pak Tho is 54.61 inches
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 94°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 69°F