Search Paihia, Northland Hotels from AU$58
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Paihia, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and local tours. In Paihia, there are 68 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Kerikeri (KKE-Bay of Islands) 16.5 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Paihia
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Paihia Beach and Haruru Falls. Dolphin watching, taking a ferry, and taking local tours are top activities, while sights to visit include Paihia Wharf. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are St Paul’s Church and Opua Forest.
In Paihia, you'll be able to select from 68 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Chalet Romantica - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- Tarltons Lodge - Our customers like the breakfast and location at this B&B. This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Baystay B&B - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Paihia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 57°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 61°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 50°F
- Paihia gets about 49.25 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 72°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 46°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Paihia?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Paihia, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Paihia?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Paihia?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Paihia?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Paihia?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Paihia?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Paihia?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Paihia?
Recent Reviews in Paihia
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Paihia airport?
- Where to stay near top Paihia attractions?
- More accommodation types in Paihia
- What kind of hotels are in Paihia?
- Which hotel chains are in Paihia?
- What are the most popular hotels in Paihia?
- Are there hotels near Paihia?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends