Visitors can enjoy all that Pagoh has to offer including its monuments. Those planning a visit to the city can also enjoy things to do around the area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pagoh
A favorite place to visit in the city is Tomb of Sultan Alauddin Riayat Shah. Additionally, you'll find Sungai Gersik Hot Spring and Muar Nan Hai Fei Lai Temple in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Pagoh, you may not find the perfect accommodations in the city center, but below are lodging choices around the area.
- MUO Boutique Hotels is located 16.3 mi from the heart of Pagoh. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Muar can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
- Muar Traders Hotel is 16.1 mi from the center of Pagoh. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Muar can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Remember Hotel Bukit Gambir is 9.1 mi from central Pagoh. This 2.5-star hotel in Bukit Gambir features free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.
Dressing for Pagoh
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 76°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 76°F
- About 79.41 inches of rain falls on Pagoh each year
- Usually March and April are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and July are often coldest, averaging 76°F