Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Oslob are sure to enjoy the waterfalls and seaside. The quaint and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 34 hotels and other accommodations in Oslob
- The closest major airport is in Dumaguete (DGT) 23.2 from the city center
- The next closest is in Tagbilaran (TAG) 51.2 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Oslob
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the waterfalls and these places to visit: Oslob Beach, Sumilon Island Beach, and Sumilon Sand Bar. Whale watching is a top activity, and Sumilon Island Dock is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Oslob Church and Sumilon Island.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 34 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Oslob. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Lantawan Resort - Guests who stay at this 3-star guesthouse in Tanawan can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Maxvir Inn Beach Resort - Our customers like the helpful staff and bathrooms at this guesthouse. This 2.5-star guesthouse features free WiFi, free parking, and concierge services.
- Bluewater Sumilon Island Resort - This 3.5-star resort in Tanawan features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Oslob
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 75°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 76°F as the nighttime average
- Oslob gets about 1.97 inches of rain per year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 75°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Oslob?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Oslob, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Oslob?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Oslob?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday to Oslob?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Oslob?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Oslob?
Recent Reviews in Oslob
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Oslob airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Oslob?
- Where to stay near top Oslob attractions?
- More accommodation types in Oslob
- Which hotel chains are in Oslob?
- What are the most popular hotels in Oslob?
- Are there hotels near Oslob?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends