Search Onslow, Western Australia Hotels from AU$175
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Onslow has to offer including the ancient ruins and waterfront. In Onslow, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Onslow
Favorite places to visit in the city include St Nicholas Anglican Church, Onslow Visitor Centre, and Good Shed Museum. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday retreat in Onslow, you can select from these places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Onslow Beach Resort is located in the heart of Onslow. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Onslow can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Beadon Bay Hotel is located in central Onslow. This 3-star hotel in Onslow features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Onslow
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 97°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 70°F
- From April to June, the average is 94°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 52°F at night
- About 0.47 inches of rain falls on Onslow each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 97°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 53°F