Visitors to Olongapo are sure to enjoy the bars and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices, live music, and safari tours.
- There are 42 hotels and other accommodations in Olongapo
- The closest major airport is in Olongapo (SFS-Subic Bay) 3.5 from the city center
- The next closest is in Angeles City (CRK-Clark Intl.) 49.3 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Olongapo
Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Harbor Point Mall and SM City Olongapo. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are SBFZ Sports Complex and Inflatable Island.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 42 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Olongapo. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Moonbay Marina The Villas - This 3.5-star resort features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
- Best Western Plus Hotel Subic - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Mangrove Resort Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and pool.
Dressing for Olongapo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 92°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 72°F as the nighttime average
- Olongapo gets about 2.36 inches of rain per year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F