Photo by Mark & Kylee
Search Nullarbor, South Australia Hotels from AU$85
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
With member prices, you could save 10% or more right now on thousands of properties.
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in South Australia
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Getting Around Nullarbor
If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Cook Station.
Dressing for Nullarbor
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 53°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 38°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- Nullarbor gets about 0.51 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 40°F
Frequently asked questions
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Nullarbor, will I receive a refund?
Yes! Most hotel bookings are fully refundable as long as you cancel prior to the accommodation’s cancellation deadline, which is often 24 or 48 hours before the scheduled arrival. If you have a reservation that’s non-refundable, you might still have the option to cancel and get a refund within a 24-hour period of your booking. Add your dates and click on “Search”, then use the “free cancellation” filter to get the top deals on offer in Nullarbor.