- Buttonwood Park Zoo
- 6 min drive
- Wonder Bowl
- 7 min drive
- T.G.I. Friday's
- 13 min walk
- 13 min walk
- New Bedford, MA (EWB-New Bedford Regional)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Dartmouth Motor Inn is located in North Dartmouth. St. Anthony of Padua Church and Seamen's Bethel are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Buttonwood Park Zoo and The Butterfly Zoo.
- Buttonwood Park Zoo - 6 min drive
- Wonder Bowl - 7 min drive
- Rotch Jones-Duff House and Garden Museum - 8 min drive
- Gallery X - 8 min drive
- New Bedford Art Museum - 8 min drive
- Middleboro-Lakeville Station - 32 min drive
- New Bedford, MA (EWB-New Bedford Regional) - 13 min drive
- T.G.I. Friday's - 13 min walk
- Wendy's - 13 min walk
- Mirasol's Cafe - 14 min walk
- Azuma Asian Bistro and Hibachi - 15 min walk
- Papa's Gino - 2 min drive
About this property
Dartmouth Motor Inn
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Dartmouth Motor Inn
- Dartmouth Motor
- Dartmouth Motor Hotel North Dartmouth
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It was old and dirty I found used soap in the shower, a child’s bunk, a bottle cap and dirt under the bed there was no ice machine I would never stay there again