Visitors can enjoy all that Nordborg has to offer including the golf courses and monuments. This city's welcoming locals also attracts tourists.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Nordborg
- The closest major airport is in Sonderborg (SGD) 7.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Nordborg
Notable city landmarks like Havnbjerg Molle and Elstrup Molle might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Danfoss Universe and Danfoss Museum and Adventure Park.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Nørherredhus - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Nordborg
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 44°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 56°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- Nordborg gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 65°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F