- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of AUSTRALIA HOUSE
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Twin Room, Non Smoking
About this area
AUSTRALIA HOUSE is located in Kutchan. Niseko Mountain Resort Grand Hirafu and Niseko Village are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including snowboarding and downhill skiing.
- Niseko Mountain Resort Grand Hirafu - 9 min walk
- Noasc - 3 min drive
- Niseko Village - 9 min drive
- Wonderland Chair A - 24 min drive
- Swinging Monkey Pair - 112 min drive
- Niseko Station - 10 min drive
- Wabi Sabi - 1 min walk
- Kabuki - 1 min walk
- Fuji Sushi - 1 min walk
- Montys - 1 min walk
- Tomashii - 1 min walk
About this property
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 2 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Nightmare. Do NOT waste your money on this place.
BAD. The WORST!! 1. First of all, no one is professional in this place. No one was there to check me in when I arrived. So that was a bad first impression. 2. Rooms do not have proper heater. They use gasoline oil heater and the rooms smell like gas station with old car engines burning. I did not feel safe sleeping in the room that smells like that. Felt like one spike of fire can pur the entire house on fire. 3. The windows are too old that the cold brutal winter wind flows right into your face when you are asleep. 4. Shower and toilets are super dirty and old. And bathrooms do not have proper heating ststem so it was freezing 5. There is a kitchen in the house but was disgusting. 6. Breakfast: do not expect fresh good foods. They have scrambled eggs and two strips of bacons. Thats the same food you will eat through out the stay. 7. Do not expect Car service. They have a sh!tty old car but the kitchen staffs drive the car for you and they will never be on time. Do not rely on the staffs in this place. 8. No ski lift discount or onsen discount. You will NOT get anything extra from this place. Just do NOT expect anything please. Your trip will be full of disapointment. 9. One good thing about this place is that it is in a very nice location. BUT! The first floor of the hotel is a restaurant and get ready to smell the foods all night and listen to noisy people talking and drinking. 10. Another good thing is the staffs. They are so kind. BUT not responsible!