Reception took over an hour long to check in! Front desk staff were NOT accommodating and had no sense of urgency. I was traveling with 12 adults, I had booked a 4 bedroom villa that slept 12 people. At the front desk I was informed that the villa has a maximum capacity of 8 adults and 4 children. No big deal right? Just charge me for the additional adults..no! They wanted me to book another three bedroom villa at a ridiculously inflated rate per night. I ended up having to book two other smaller rooms on the resort property in order to account for everyone in my party. When they gave me the price, it was much higher than the price that was available on Expedia. I asked them to minimally match the price on Expedia and they said no! Also, if I choose to book the rooms (at a lower price) on Expedia that I was have to wait another 2 hours in the lobby! So I bit the bullet and just paid so I could finally get into my villa. After arriving in my villa, it was very spacious and easily slept 12 adults comfortably. The property was clean and property staff were very kind and helpful. The room service food was awful! The inclusive morning buffet was good. Though the service was good at Ocean Hill seafood restaurant, the lobster costs more than in the states and the food was just ok. Vinpearl land was ok. The zip line is only by raffle, skyline luge had a ridiculous line- HOURS! But at least we were able to buy a fast pass. Overall I would NOT recommend this place.
- Vinpearl Cable Car
- 39 min drive
- Institute of Oceanography
- 41 min drive
- Nha Trang Port
- 41 min drive
- Nha Trang (CXR-Cam Ranh)
- 77 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Nha Trang, Vinpearl Resort & Spa Nha Trang Bay is next to a golf course and on the beach. Institute of Oceanography and Long Thanh Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Vinpearl Land and Vinpearl Cable Car.
- Vinpearl Cable Car - 39 min drive
- Institute of Oceanography - 41 min drive
- Nha Trang Port - 41 min drive
- Vinpearl Ferry Terminal - 44 min drive
- Louisiane Brewhouse - 48 min drive
- Nha Trang Station - 52 min drive
- Nha Trang (CXR-Cam Ranh) - 77 min drive
- Where to eat
- Marina Restaurant – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Nha Trang Bay Restaurant – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Vinpearl Resort & Spa Nha Trang Bay
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Birth certificates for children must be presented at check-in. In the absence of birth certificates, child ages will be determined based on their height. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for VND 2050000.0 per night.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: VND 3750000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: VND 1890000 (from 4 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: VND 715000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: VND 2050000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Vinpearl Nha Trang Bay Resort Villas
- Vinpearl Nha Trang Bay Villas
- Vinpearl Villas
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
All things satisfied except crowded buffets
Clean and calm environment. Nice staff and service. But there aren t specific buffets for village customets, so they should have meal with all hotel customer at the central building. It was crowded and a little far to move from the village. And when I carried a bowl of hot rice noodle, one woman hit my arm and hot soup was spoiled on my hand then I got burned a little. This show that a specific buffet is needed for village customers to have a meal more calm and peaceful. All service was good and they managed all task fast and immediately.