- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Newport Beach Hotel & Suites
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
One Queen Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Beach View
Two Queen Beds
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Middletown, Newport Beach Hotel & Suites is in the historical district and on the beach. Newport Mansions and The Breakers are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Easton's Beach. Exploration Center and Aquarium and Old Colony and Newport Railway are also worth visiting. Take the opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as sailing and other activities like golfing.
- Easton's Beach - 1 min walk
- Second Beach - 2 min drive
- Salve Regina University - 4 min drive
- The Elms - 5 min drive
- White Horse Tavern - 5 min drive
- Kingston Station - 34 min drive
- Providence, RI (PVD-T.F. Green) - 39 min drive
- Flos Clam Shack - 2 min walk
- Atlantic Beach Club - 2 min walk
- Atlantic Grille - 3 min walk
- Aquidneck Pizza - 3 min walk
- Easton's Point Pub & Restaurant - 3 min walk
About this property
Newport Beach Hotel & Suites
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: USD 12.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.