Find your next favorite spot in New Orleans at 'Reelin and Dealin,' a 5-bedroom, 3.5-bath vacation rental home that sleeps 10! Boasting 2,600 square feet of living space, this house is the perfect escape for groups of friends or a family looking for true local living. Watch your worries float away in the canal as you dock the boat, play a game of poker, or simply sip a cold brew in the sunroom. From entertaining to everyday living, this house makes it easy to enjoy the Big Easy!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Bedroom 5 (Loft): Queen Bed
Start each morning with a cup of coffee under the shade of the oak trees in the backyard as the eager fisherman load their bait and tackle onto the boat nearby. With a private dock, boat lift, fish cleaning station, and 4 crab traps sitting right on the Fort Pike canal, 'Reelin and Dealin' makes it easy for anglers and sailors alike to venture out onto the lake each day.
When sun-kissed skin starts to crisp, park the boat and head inside for an afternoon out of the sunshine. Unwind with a movie on the flat-screen TV in the living room, while others place their bets with friends at the poker table in the sunroom!
Refuel friends and family with a classic home-cooked meal each evening. The kitchen is fully equipped with updated appliances and ample counterspace to ensure that any Creole creation will be a breeze. Choose between a spot at the dining table inside or at the picnic table in the sunroom for dinner with a view!
When you're ready to retire for the night, 5 cozy bedrooms - including a lofted bedroom - await. Rest easy on the king bed in either the master or second bedroom, while others venture upstairs to choose between one of the 3 queen beds.
-- THE LOCATION --
Just a cruise down the canal will take you to all the fun of Lake St. Catherine or Lake Pontchartrain! Head to Lake St. Catherine to reel in some redfish, or instead to Lake Pontchartrain for 630 miles of prime boating and jet skiing conditions!
Spend a day in the city to hit all of the hot spots of New Orleans! A 30-minute drive will take you all the buzz on Canal Street, the French Quarter, and the Central Business District. If you're looking to see the city's hidden gem, drive over to Village de l'Est, where you can try some of the best Cajun food in Louisiana.
Bring the beads and the brass instruments along when you visit during festival season! New Orleans is home to the world-famous Mardi Gras Parade in March, Jazz Fest in early May, and dozens more throughout the year - all inspired by the art, food, and music that makes this city so wonderful.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve makes it easy to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen streaming TVs, 1 gaming TV, in-unit laundry machines, heating and air conditioning, large sunroom with poker table, elevator, 100-foot dock with boat lift, fish cleaning station, 4 crab traps, storage container, boat shed, and hoist, and much more!
- Peaceful New Orleans location - boasting direct waterfront access to Lake St. Catherine and Lake Pontchartrain, with the hub of the city just a 30-minute drive away!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (~ 43.6 miles away)
- License #: 18STR-11978
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- License #: 18STR-11978
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features exterior security cameras, on the front, side and back of the house, all facing out. They do not look into any interior spaces