Visitors to Narrabri are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, coffeehouses, and parks.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Narrabri
- The closest major airport is in Narrabri, NSW (NAA) 12.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Narrabri
Favorite places to visit in the city include Narrabri Speedway, Narrabri Golf Club, and The Crossing Theatre. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Narrabri Shire Visitor Information Centre and Narrabri Paceway.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Narrabri. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- MAS Country Club Motor Inn - This 4-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Aalbany Motel - Our customers like the comfortable beds at this motel. This 3.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Narrabri Big Sky Caravan Park - This 3-star campground features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Narrabri
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Narrabri is 1.14 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 40°F