Visitors to Moree are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's hot springs, golf courses, and coffeehouses.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Moree
- The closest major airport is in Moree, NSW (MRZ) 18 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Moree
Favorite places to visit in the city include Moree Racecourse, Moree Golf Club, and Jellicoe Park. Additionally, you might want to add Moree Visitor Information Centre to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Moree. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Jackaroo Apartments - This 2.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Albert Motel - Our customers like the helpful staff at this motel. This 4-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Alexander Motor Inn Moree - This 3.5-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and quiet location.
Getting Around Moree
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Moree Station. Moree might not have as many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Moree
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 90°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 61°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 54°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Moree is 29.65 inches
- December and January are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while June and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F