Visitors can enjoy all that Moranbah has to offer including the golf courses, parks, and restaurants. This city's welcoming locals also attracts tourists.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Moranbah
- The closest major airport is in Moranbah, QLD (MOV) 22.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Moranbah
Favorite places to visit in the city include Rodeo Grounds, Lions Park, and Moranbah Golf Club. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Moranbah. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Western Heritage Motor Inn - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Oaks Moranbah - Amenities at this 4.5-star apartment include free parking and an in-room kitchen.
- Direct Hotels - Monterey Moranbah - This 4-star apartment features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities.
Dressing for Moranbah
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 94°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 64°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 94°F as the daytime average and 57°F as the nighttime average
- About 25.63 inches of rain falls on Moranbah each year
- December and January are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F