Visiting Monkey Mia
Visitors to Monkey Mia are sure to enjoy the beaches, restaurants, and bars. This city's relaxing setting also attracts tourists.
Sightseeing and Staying in Monkey Mia
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Monkey Mia Beach and Monkey Mia Reserve. Additionally, you'll find Francois Peron National Park and Shark Bay World Heritage Discovery Centre in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- RAC Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort - This 3.5-star resort features a marina, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Monkey Mia
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 69°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 59°F at night
- About 7.87 inches of rain falls on Monkey Mia each year
- Hottest months are usually February and March with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 53°F