- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Mito Komon Shrine
- 9 min walk
- Museum of Modern Art, Ibaraki
- 11 min walk
- 1 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Ibaraki (IBR)
- 38 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Daiwa Roynet Hotel MITO is located on a river and in an area with good shopping. Museum of Modern Art, Ibaraki and Natto Pavilion are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Mito Komon Shrine and Mito Toshogu Shrine. Hitachi Seaside Park and Oarai Isosaki Shrine are also worth visiting.
- Mito Komon Shrine - 9 min walk
- Museum of Modern Art, Ibaraki - 11 min walk
- Mito City Water Supply Tower - 16 min walk
- Tokiwa Shrine - 3 min drive
- Art Tower Mito - 3 min drive
- Mito Station - 8 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 90 min drive
- 寧々家 - 1 min walk
- Hananomai - 1 min walk
- Tully's Coffee - 1 min walk
- Sukiya - 1 min walk
- 忍家 - 1 min walk
About this property
Daiwa Roynet Hotel MITO
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 3000.0 per stay.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 520 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3000.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Daiwa Roynet Hotel MITO
- Daiwa Roynet MITO
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Good hotel to stay
Very good location & convenient to shopping & eating. Hotel staff are very polite & can speak fluent English.