Overview of APA Hotel Mito-ekimae
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Single Room, Non Smoking
Standard Single Room, Smoking
Economy Double Room, Non Smoking
Economy Double Room, Smoking
Economy Twin Room, Non Smoking
Economy Twin Room, Smoking
About this area
Located in Mito, APA Hotel Mito-ekimae is in the city centre and on the riverwalk. Museum of Modern Art, Ibaraki and Natto Pavilion are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Mito Komon Shrine and Mito Castle Ruins. Hitachi Seaside Park and Oarai Isosaki Shrine are also worth visiting.
- Mito Komon Shrine - 11 min walk
- Museum of Modern Art, Ibaraki - 12 min walk
- Mito City Water Supply Tower - 18 min walk
- Tokiwa Shrine - 7 min drive
- Art Tower Mito - 7 min drive
- Mito Station - 10 min walk
- Ibaraki (IBR) - 37 min drive
- 忍家 - 3 min walk
- Hananomai - 3 min walk
- Tully's Coffee - 3 min walk
- Sukiya - 3 min walk
- Sakanayadojo - 4 min walk
About this property
APA Hotel Mito-ekimae
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Nice hotel. Would come back.
Just a 100 meters from Mito station. Free coffee and friendly staff. Hotel in good condition. Would stay here again if I come to Mito.