Search Miltown Malbay, County Clare Hotels from AU$96
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 12 Oct. 2019
Reviewed on 31 Jul. 2019
Visiting Miltown Malbay
Travelers to Miltown Malbay give high marks for the lively bar scene and top-notch restaurants. Scenic and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its beaches. A top sight in the area is Cliffs of Moher.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Miltown Malbay
- The closest major airport is in Shannon (SNN) 38.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Miltown Malbay
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Spanish Point Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Spanish Point Golf Club to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Miltown Malbay. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Armada Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Bellbridge House Hotel - Our customers like the bar and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with satellite TV.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Cliffs of Moher, located 7.7 mi (12.3 from the center of the city.
Dressing for Miltown Malbay
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 65°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- Average annual rainfall for Miltown Malbay is 36.14 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 66°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 37°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Miltown Malbay?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Miltown Malbay, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Miltown Malbay?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Miltown Malbay?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Miltown Malbay?
What's the best high-end hotel in Miltown Malbay?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Miltown Malbay?
Recent Reviews in Miltown Malbay
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Miltown Malbay airport?
- Where to stay near top Miltown Malbay attractions?
- More accommodation types in Miltown Malbay
- Which hotel chains are in Miltown Malbay?
- What are the most popular hotels in Miltown Malbay?
- Are there hotels near Miltown Malbay?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends