Visitors can enjoy all that Miaoli has to offer including the parks and museums. This city's rich culture also attracts tourists.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Miaoli
- The closest major airport is in Taichung (RMQ) 40.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Miaoli
A couple of favorite places to visit are Maolishan Park and Miaoli Heritage Exhibition Hall. You'll also find Jin Long Yao and Tongluo Tinhau Temple in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Miaoli, you can select from the places to stay listed below within 5 miles of the central area.
- Wang-Fu Hotel is located in central Miaoli. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Miaoli can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Milunsun Motel is located in the heart of Miaoli. This 2.5-star hotel in Miaoli features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Miaoli
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 54°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 62°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 54°F at night
- About 1.85 inches of rain falls on Miaoli each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 54°F