- Paseo de la Reforma
- 7 min walk
- U.S. Embassy
- 15 min walk
- The Angel of Independence Monument
- 18 min walk
- Mexico City, Distrito Federal (MEX-Mexico City Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
In the city centre, Posada Viena Hotel is in Mexico City's Zona Rosa neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Paseo de la Reforma and Reforma 222 are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Alameda Central and Chapultepec Park. Check out an event or a game at Auditorio Nacional, and consider making time for Parque Zoologico de Chapultepec, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Paseo de la Reforma - 7 min walk
- U.S. Embassy - 15 min walk
- Monument to the Revolution - 17 min walk
- The Angel of Independence Monument - 18 min walk
- Alameda Central - 3 min drive
- Cuauhtemoc Station - 5 min walk
- Mexico City Buenavista Station - 11 min drive
- Mexico City, Distrito Federal (MEX-Mexico City Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Asado Argentino – Restaurant offering Argentinean cuisine.
About this property
Posada Viena Hotel
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Posada Viena Hotel Mexico City
- Posada Viena Hotel
- Posada Viena Mexico City
- Posada Viena
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Cleanliness, quiet, friendly, the stuff really helpful.