Visiting Mexican Hat
Visitors can enjoy all that Mexican Hat has to offer including its parks. Those planning a visit to the city can also explore places in the larger region.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mexican Hat
A couple of favorite places to visit are Mexican Hat Rock and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. In the area, you'll also find Goosenecks State Park and Sand Island Petroglyphs.
As you plan your vacation to Mexican Hat, you might not find the perfect accommodations in the city center, but here are lodging options nearby.
- Desert Rose Inn & Cabins is 18.2 mi from central Mexican Hat. This 2.5-star hotel in Bluff features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
- Willow Street Cottages is 18.2 mi from the center of Mexican Hat. Guests who stay at this 3-star cottage in Bluff can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its comfortable beds.
- Antique Condo Located Near the Historic Bluff Fort is located 19.3 mi from the heart of Mexican Hat. With a stay at this hotel in Kayenta, guests can enjoy access to parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with a private balcony.
Dressing for Mexican Hat
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 21°F
- Average annual rainfall for Mexican Hat is 13.74 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 23°F