Property is not being maintained and so the property is going down. The breakfast also is not like before. The security of the hotel run a mafia where they only allow their people access to the hotel because they get paid. My taxi was not allowed in and I literally had to go stand on the road by the security barrier to get the cab in. Then at the hotel entrance they don’t allow them to stop to put the bags in the booth unless they are paid. This is the worst part of the stay where you have to literally beg the security to allow your cab in.
- King Fahad Gate
- 5 min walk
- Well of Zamzam
- 6 min walk
- Abraj Al Bait Towers
- 8 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Mecca, Swissotel Al Maqam Makkah is in the city centre. Kaaba and Great Mosque of Mecca are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Makkah Mall.
- King Fahad Gate - 5 min walk
- Well of Zamzam - 6 min walk
- Kaaba - 7 min walk
- Great Mosque of Mecca - 7 min walk
- Abraj Al Bait Towers - 8 min walk
- Jeddah (JED-King Abdulaziz Intl.) - 74 min drive
About this property
Swissotel Al Maqam Makkah
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for SAR 150 per night.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SAR 100 for adults and SAR 50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: SAR 50 per night (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: SAR 150 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
They didn't make the room until we called them at 20h