Search Manises, Valencian Community Hotels from AU$61
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 15 Jul. 2020
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Manises, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the bars and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and local tours. Bioparc Valencia Zoo, Central Market, and Silk Exchange are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Manises
- The closest major airport is in Valencia (VLC) 2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Manises
A favorite place to visit in the city is Manises Municipal Pottery Museum. Additionally, in the area you'll find Bioparc Valencia Zoo and Central Market.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- TRYP Valencia Azafata Hotel - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Feria Valencia, located 3.7 mi (5.9 from the city center, and Valencia Conference Centre, which is 5 mi (8 away.
Getting Around Manises
You can walk to nearby metro stations including Airport Station, Rosas Station, and Manises Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Manises
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 41°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- About 0.67 inches of rain falls on Manises each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 42°F