Visitors can enjoy all that Mallacoota has to offer including its waterfront. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and quaint setting. In Mallacoota, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mallacoota
Favorite places to visit in the city include Mallacoota Boat Ramp, Mallacoota Golf Course, and Gabo Island. You'll also find Genoa Heritage Bridge and Genoa Falls in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Coull Waters Holiday Apartments - Our customers like the convenient parking and room size at this apartment. With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and 4 outdoor tennis courts, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Mallacoota
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 62°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Average annual rainfall for Mallacoota is 36.54 inches
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 44°F