Visiting Mae Hong Son Province
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Mae Hong Son Province has to offer. This city also attracts visitors with its countryside ambiance. A top attraction in the city is Wat Phra That Doi Kong Mu.
- There are 228 hotels and other accommodations in Mae Hong Son Province
- Closest major airport is in Mae Hong Son (HGN) 61.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mae Hong Son Province
Favorite places to visit in the city include Wat Phra That Doi Kong Mu, Khun Yuam Sub District Municipal Public Park, and World War II Museum. Wat To Phae and Phraya Singhanatracha Memorial are a couple of additional places to visit while you're here. In Mae Hong Son Province there are 228 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you can plan your perfect vacation at an affordable rate.
- Pai Country Hut - Amenities at this 2.5-star hotel include free WiFi and free self parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and quiet location.
- Ai Pai Hotel - Amenities at this 4-star hotel include a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and pool.
- PuraVida Pai Resort - Amenities at this 3-star hotel include free WiFi and a balcony. Visitors like its breakfast.
Dressing for Mae Hong Son Province
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 98°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 99°F during the day and 71°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 58°F at night
- Mae Hong Son Province gets about 2.83 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 97°F while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 59°F