Search Madura, Western Australia Hotels from AU$110
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
With member prices, you could save 10% or more right now on thousands of properties.
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in Western Australia
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Dressing for Madura
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 53°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 46°F at night
- About 10.67 inches of rain falls on Madura each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 40°F
Frequently asked questions
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Madura, will I receive a refund?
Yes, you’ll find most hotel bookings are refundable if you cancel before the hotel’s cancellation deadline, which in most cases is within 24 or 48 hours of your check-in date. If you booked a non-refundable reservation, you may still be able to cancel and receive a refund within 24 hours of your booking. Add dates, click “Search”, then use the filter option “free cancellation” to get the best options available in Madura.