Visitors can enjoy all that Lome has to offer including the musical theater, safari tours, and soccer matches. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its waterfalls.
- There are 32 hotels and other accommodations in Lome
- The closest major airport is in Lome (LFW-Gnassingbe Eyadema Intl.) 3.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lome
Notable city landmarks like Marché des Féticheurs and Independence Monument might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Stade de Kegue and Togo National Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 32 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Lome. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel 2 Fevrier, Lome - This 4.5-star hotel features 3 restaurants, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Ibis Lome Centre - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Napoleon Lagune - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Lome
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 90°F during the day and 72°F at night
- About 37.13 inches of rain falls on Lome each year
- Hottest months are usually February and March with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are December and August with an average of 73°F