Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Livingstone, and visitors give high marks for the beautiful waterfalls. This city also attracts tourists with its safari tours and riverfront.
- There are 63 hotels and other accommodations in Livingstone
- The closest major airport is in Livingstone (LVI) 3.7 from the city center
- The next closest is in Victoria Falls (VFA) 26.7 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Livingstone
Cultural venues in the city include Railway Museum, Livingstone Museum, and Maramba Cultural Museum. The waterfalls and parks highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Victoria Falls, Devil's Pool, and Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park. Going on safari is a top activity, and Livingstone Reptile Park is one place to visit.
In Livingstone, you'll be able to select from 63 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Ngoma Zanga Lodge - This 3.5-star lodge features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Royal Livingstone Victoria Falls Zambia Hotel by Anantara - This 5-star hotel features a winery, a full-service spa, and free breakfast.
- Gloria's Bed and Breakfast - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and a free airport shuttle. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
Dressing for Livingstone
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 61°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 96°F during the day and 60°F at night
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Livingstone each year
- October and November are usually the hottest months averaging 94°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F