Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Livigno are sure to enjoy the ski areas and spas. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its parks. In Livigno, there are 159 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Livigno
The picturesque setting of Larix Park and Swiss Alps exemplify the city's natural beauty. Skiing is one of the top activities, while 25 Livigno - Tagliede, Mottolino Fun Mountain, and Livigno - Tagliede Gondola are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mottolino Gondola and 3 Mottolino.
In Livigno, there are 159 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Park Chalet Village - Amenities at this property include free breakfast and a restaurant.
- Hotel Sonne - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Lac Salin Spa & Mountain Resort - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Livigno
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 46°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 66°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 69°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 59°F during the day and 29°F at night
- Livigno gets about 0.98 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 26°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Livigno?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Livigno, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Livigno?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Livigno?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Livigno?
Where's the best place to stay for a winter holiday in Livigno?
Recent Reviews in Livigno
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Livigno airport?
- Where to stay near top Livigno attractions?
- More accommodation types in Livigno
- What kind of hotels are in Livigno?
- Which hotel chains are in Livigno?
- What are the most popular hotels in Livigno?
- Are there hotels near Livigno?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends