Search Lismore, County Waterford Hotels from AU$118
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Lismore has to offer including the forests, golf courses, and riverfront. A top sight in the area is House of Waterford Crystal.
- You'll find 37 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Waterford (county)
- The closest major airport is in Cork (ORK) 49.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Waterford (WAT) 58.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lismore
A couple of favorite places to visit are Lismore Castle and Lismore Golf Club.
Dressing for Lismore
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 65°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 59°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- About 40.71 inches of rain falls on Lismore each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 66°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 37°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Lismore?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Lismore, will I receive a refund?
Recent Reviews in Lismore
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Lismore airport?
- Where to stay near top Lismore attractions?
- More accommodation types in Lismore
- Which hotel chains are in Lismore?
- What are the most popular hotels in Lismore?
- Are there hotels near Lismore?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends