Visiting Levico Terme
Visitors can enjoy all that Levico Terme has to offer including the spas, ski areas, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting, shopping, and restaurants. A top sight in the area is Trento Science Museum.
- There are 25 hotels and other accommodations in Levico Terme
- The closest major airport is in Bolzano (BZO) 51.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Verona (VRN-Valerio Catullo) 73.8 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Levico Terme
The city's natural beauty is on display at Parco Secolare degli Asburgo, Lake Levico, and Valsugana. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Terme di Levico and Vesan.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Levico Terme. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- B612 Hotel - Amenities at this property include a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Hotel Eden Levico Terme - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Grand Hotel Imperial - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Trento Science Museum, located 11.3 mi (18.2 from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Levico Terme
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 25°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Levico Terme gets about 1.14 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F