Visitors to Leukerbad are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events, hot springs, and ski areas. A top sight in the area is Trummelbach Falls.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodations in Leukerbad
- The closest major airport is in Sion (SIR) 28.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Leukerbad
The picturesque setting of Leukerbad-Therme and Swiss Alps exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Gemmi Gondola and Torrent Cable Car.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Leukerbad. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Les Sources Des Alpes - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Parkhotel Quellenhof - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Astoria - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to ski-in/ski-out access and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Trummelbach Falls, located 18.9 mi (30.4 from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Leukerbad
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 45°F during the day and 22°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 66°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 70°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 58°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- About 1.18 inches of rain falls on Leukerbad each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 68°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 24°F