- Lancaster County Convention Center
- 5 min drive
- Central Market
- 5 min drive
- Four54 Grill
- 1 min walk
- 5 min walk
- Lancaster, PA (LNS)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Lancaster, Cork Factory Hotel is in the city centre. American Music Theatre Lancaster and Sight and Sound Theatre are cultural highlights and Dutch Wonderland is a popular area attraction. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Clipper Magazine Stadium, or consider a night out at Rainbow Dinner Theater.
- Fulton Theater - 5 min drive
- Lancaster County Convention Center - 5 min drive
- Central Market - 5 min drive
- Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square - 6 min drive
- Franklin and Marshall College - 8 min drive
- Lancaster Station - 6 min drive
- Lancaster, PA (LNS) - 16 min drive
- Cork & Cap — 1 min walk
- The Baker's Table — 1 min walk
- Four54 Grill - 1 min walk
- Hildys - 5 min walk
- Chez Mas - 6 min walk
About this property
Cork Factory Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Cork Factory Hotel Lancaster
- Cork Factory Hotel
- Cork Factory Lancaster
- Cork Factory
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The room was spotless and very comfortable. The staff was very helpful. We only had a hard time finding the entrance. Needs larger signs.