Search Lae, Morobe Hotels from AU$146
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Markham Rd, Lae
16.56 km from city centre
Huon Gulf Hotel & Apartments
3.8/5Good! (4 reviews)
"The Huon Gulf has seen better days but it's still a good choice if price is an issue. Rooms are a little tired but clean and the staff are very nice and helpful. It's safe and the pool area is very nice"
Reviewed on 10 May 2018
Awilunga Estate, 9 Mile, Lae, Momase Region
6.35 km from city centre
Crossroads Hotel Lae
3.5/5Good! (4 reviews)
"Air Con was inoperative so I had to change room. But the TV remote didn't work in that room. Front Desk staff failed to make my airport transfer booking in the morning."
Reviewed on 2 Dec. 2019
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in LaeView all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Visitors can enjoy all that Lae has to offer including the rainforests and golf courses. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture. The closest major airport is in Lae (LAE-Nadzab) 33 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lae
Favorite places to visit in the city include Lae Golf Course, Lae Botanic Gardens, and Lae War Cemetery. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mt Lunaman and Rainforest Habitat.
Dressing for Lae
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 90°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Lae is 46.73 inches
- December and November are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 71°F