Visiting Isle of Pines
Visitors to Isle of Pines are sure to enjoy the beaches. This city's relaxing setting also attracts tourists. In Isle of Pines, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Isle of Pines
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Pic N'Ga, Kuto Beach, and Kanumera Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Kanumera Bay and Natural Pool.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Le Méridien Ile des Pins - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Isle of Pines
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 69°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 59°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 60°F
- About 1.22 inches of rain falls on Isle of Pines each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 58°F