Search L'Île-des-Pins, South Province Hotels from AU$395
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Isle of Pines
Visitors to Isle of Pines are sure to enjoy the beaches. This city's relaxing setting also attracts tourists. In Isle of Pines, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Isle of Pines
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Pic N'Ga, Kuto Beach, and Kanumera Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Kanumera Bay and Natural Pool.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Le Méridien Ile des Pins - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Isle of Pines
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 69°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 59°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 60°F
- About 1.22 inches of rain falls on Isle of Pines each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 58°F