Visitors can enjoy all that Kupang has to offer including the water parks, theme park, and waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its parks.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in Kupang
- The closest major airport is in Kupang (KOE-El Tari) 7.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kupang
Favorite places to visit in the city include East Nusa Tenggara Museum, Stadium Merdeka, and Kupang Visitor's Center. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Pura Oebananta and Kupang Harbor.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Kupang. Here are some of the places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Swiss-Belinn Kristal Kupang is located 3.1 mi from the city center. This 3.5-star hotel in Kupang features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Aston Kupang Hotel & Convention Center is located within 3.2 mi of the city center. This 4-star hotel in Kupang features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar.
- Hotel On The Rock is 3.8 mi from the city's heart. This 3.5-star hotel in Kupang features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Kupang
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 74°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 71°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 71°F at night
- About 104.68 inches of rain falls on Kupang each year
- Hottest months are usually May and October with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are September and August with an average of 70°F