Overview of Marine Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Standard Double or Twin Room
Deluxe Double Room
Superior Quadruple Room
Luxury Room, 1 Bedroom, Terrace
Exclusive Plus, 2 Bedrooms, Sea View
About this area
Located in Kolobrzeg, Marine Hotel is on the beach. Co-Cathedral Basilica of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary and Jaws Fountain are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Municipal Sports and Recreation Center and Ogrody Tematyczne Hortulus.
- Stefan Zeromski Park - 10 min walk
- Kolobrzeg Beach - 11 min walk
- Kołobrzeg Old Town Hall - 7 min drive
- Powder Tower - 8 min drive
- Jaws Fountain - 9 min drive
- Kolobrzeg Station - 10 min drive
- Szczecin (SZZ-Solidarnosc) - 67 min drive
- Where to eat
- Restauracja Lobster – Seafood restaurant offering international cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of PLN 100 per pet, per day.
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 11 lb/5 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: PLN 4.40 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: PLN 60 per day
- Pet fee: PLN 100 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Marine Hotel Kolobrzeg
- Marine Kolobrzeg
- Disliked: Staff & service, room comfort
Couldn't wait to leave !!!!
Awful. Boring boring hotel.. no life. Eating after 830pm is a waste of time unless it's a La carte restaurant with very limited menu. Drinking at bar was not possible as it was also closed so we had to walk to the 4 star hotel next door to get something to eat. Must say the hotel next door was a god send. Nice food great wine and great service. Asked for late checkout as my wife was feeling unwell. Was told I could have 3pm for 50 zotes extra or nothing! We only needed maybe 1 hr? Most of the staff I spoke to didn't understand English. Very disappointing and would never use again even if it was free.