Photo by JamesThomsen
Search Kavieng, New Ireland Hotels from AU$121
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Chanel College Road, Kokopo, East New Britain Province
176.02 km from city centre
Rapopo Plantation Resort
4.7/5Exceptional! (46 reviews)
Beautiful resort, extremely friendly and helpful.
"Staff where exceptionally genuine, and went out of their way to help you with any enquiries. We were offered VIP tickets to a local rugby league match. The dive shop attached to the resort was very knowledgeable of local history and culture as well as dive locations."
Reviewed on 11 Jun. 2017
Williams Road, Kokopo
Fully refundableReserve now, pay when you stay
174.37 km from city centre
3.3/5 (3 reviews)
"I was meant to have paid Aus $95.42 per night through hotels.com, but the hotel said they hadn't received my booking and end up charging me Aus $158 per night, the fish was over cooked, the salad consisted of about 2 tablespoons of coleslaw and a handful of chips, the waitress was very pleasant as ..."
Reviewed on 17 Feb. 2019
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in New IrelandView all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Visitors can enjoy all that Kavieng has to offer including the seafood restaurants, coral reefs, and golf courses. The closest major airport is in Kavieng (KVG) 1.3 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kavieng
A favorite place to visit in the city is Kavieng Beach.
Dressing for Kavieng
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 72°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 90°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Kavieng gets about 46.73 inches of rain per year
- Usually November and December are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 71°F