Visitors can enjoy all that Katzrin has to offer including the parks, archaeological sites, and ancient ruins. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its museums.
Sightseeing and Staying in Katzrin
The city's natural beauty is on display at Ancient Katsrin Park, HaZikaron Garden, and Yoav Garden. In the area, you'll also find Hexagon Pool and Yehudia Forest Reserve.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Villa Golan - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free WiFi and free parking.
Dressing for Katzrin
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 96°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 97°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- Katzrin gets about 7.91 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 96°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 34°F