Visitors can enjoy all that Kariba has to offer including the lakeside setting, seafood restaurants, and local tours. In Kariba, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kariba
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lake Kariba. Additionally, you'll find Kariba Dam and Siavonga Market in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat in Kariba, you can select from the below list of hotels and lodging choices within 5 miles of the central area.
- Caribbea Bay Resort is 1.1 mi from the city's heart. This 3-star resort in Kariba features a casino, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Zimre Lodge and Houseboats is located within 3.5 mi of the city center. This 3-star lodge in Kariba features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
Dressing for Kariba
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 62°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 63°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Kariba is 1.30 inches
- October and September are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 51°F