Visitors can enjoy all that Karachi has to offer including the monuments, temples, and museums. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art, waterfront, and water parks.
- There are 35 hotels and other accommodations in Karachi
- The closest major airport is in Karachi (KHI-Jinnah Intl.) 11 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Karachi
Cultural venues in the city include Pakistan Maritime Museum, Pakistan Air Force Museum, and Flag Staff House. Attractions like Karachi Zoological Gardens and The Great Fiesta are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Karachi War Cemetery, Mazar-e-Quaid, and St Patrick's Cathedral.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 35 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Karachi. Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Avari Towers Karachi - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 4 restaurants and free breakfast, along with an in-room fireplace.
Dressing for Karachi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 48°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 96°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September averages 94°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 96°F during the day and 52°F at night
- Karachi gets about 1.26 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 96°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 50°F