Search Kambalda West, Western Australia Hotels
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Check Kambalda West hotel prices
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in Kambalda WestView all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Visitors can enjoy all that Kambalda has to offer including the lakeside setting, golf courses, and parks. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic and walkable setting. The closest major airport is in Kalgoorlie - Boulder, WA (KGI) 48.4 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kambalda
Favorite places to visit in the city include Manning Park, BP Dam, and Kambalda Golf Course.
Dressing for Kambalda
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 92°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Kambalda is 10.04 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 42°F