Search Kadoma, Mashonaland West Hotels from AU$114
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Kadoma has to offer including its theaters. Those planning a visit to the city can also venture out in the larger region.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kadoma
A couple of favorite places to visit are Kadoma Town Hall and The Campbell Theatre. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Dressing for Kadoma
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 58°F at night
- Kadoma gets about 1.06 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually November and October with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 47°F